. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, September 03, 2007
Chillin'

I had a bit of free time and decided to post a couple oddities from last ASUC election that I never got a chance to post in full for space reasons. They can be found on the sort-of brand new Beetle Beat Extended, which I'll try to use from now on for such things.

This time, I've added Jennifer Avelino's shit-talking about Van Nguyen over Facebook, which I don't think was ever published in full, as well as her not-really-an-apology-because-everyone-was-mean-to-me statement from the ASUC Senate. For those who want to stroll down memory lane, have at it. (My posts on the topics are here and here)

If there's anything else that folks are interested in seeing, let me know.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/03/2007 12:03:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .