. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005
Hey, don't judge me

Carrying on, the time has come for the evil program to judge me for my survey responses.

Among college students, the behaviors that you reported are associated with higher BAC levels, a greater risk of harm to self and others, and a more substantial risk of negative effects on learning, memory, and academic performance. You may want to keep this information in mind the next time you are making decisions about drinking alcohol.

And you may want to mind your own business! By the way, I'm still not done with Chapter 1, but damn, it's long, so I'm taking a break.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 7/21/2005 04:53:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .