. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009
Forget to vote

Or don't. I noticed the voter agreement we have to agree to in order to vote includes:
If I feel that I am being campaigned to illegally, I understand that I have an obligation to report it to the Elections Council prior to being allowed to vote from any legal unsupervised online network.
Seriously? The By-Laws require this, but is requiring people to agree to be enforcement agents of the ASUC in order to vote consistent with voting rights?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/23/2009 09:58:00 AM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
any exit polling of the official or the "word on the street" kind?
 
Given that most people vote online, I don't see any kind of exit polling possible, even if anyone cared enough to spend that kind of money.

I have no basis on which to make a prediction, and my predictions are notorious for being wrong 50% of the time. Until seeing the Voters Guide, I was predicting he'd keep his seat, but not anymore. I also suspect that Student Action partisans won't be as easily manipulated as his op-ed seemed to think.
 
Post a Comment


. . .