. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tonight, on ASUCTV

The hearing for John Moghtader's case on petition specificity is tonight at 8pm in the Senate Chambers. I'll probably be there, and there's a good chance I'll be drunk off my ass (it's the best way to watch Judicial Council cases). While I'm not absolutely sure, I believe I'm going to be the only person who has actually been in a Judicial Council hearing, Judicial Council included.

Hopefully, the Judicial Council can pull a quick turnaround. There are at least three other charge sheets pending, all written by me, and one from the Elections Council Chair asking, essentially, for last-minute instructions from the Judicial Council so she has legal cover when making up rules (as she's forced to do, since the By-Laws don't talk about recalls at all).

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 1/22/2009 01:29:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .