. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Performance Review: Chad Kunert

Up next is replacement SQUELCH! senator Chad Kunert (because Gabe Weiner just wasn't funny enough). I don't have any of his campaign material from way back, though I think it had something to do with cutting down trees (didn't happen!). His blurb on the ASUC website says
As your ASUC Senator, I will ensure student issues are addressed and resolved quickly. I want to create greater transparency in ASUC affairs, starting with the website. I will actively work to ensure fiscal responsibility in ASUC spending while providing more support to active student groups that enrich campus life. Lowering student fees will put money back in student's pockets. Our main concern as students is academics, and we should have all the tools we need to succeed like a 24 hour library. I am a proud CAL FAN and look forward to serving you! GO BEARS!
Well, BEARS did GO, and then stopped GOing about halfway through the football season, so judge for yourself. Fees aren't going down, I don't keep track of library hours, and I couldn't really measure how enriched student life is. As far as the website goes... just to pick a random page we have up-to-date spending information through July 25, 2007.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/25/2008 11:42:00 PM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
a very confused "Republican"
 
Post a Comment


. . .