. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, March 02, 2008
Comedy opportunities abound!

ASUC elections are coming up, and candidate filing begins tomorrow and runs through next Friday (the 14th). Running for ASUC office is loads of fun. I recommend everyone do it and completely swamp the ASUC ballot with uninterested students. It's $5 an office (and $20 a party), but if you're not willing to invest in abstract metacomedy, you're a sad, sad person. (website here)

Remember, I got over a thousand votes for Student Advocate last year, running on a platform of "my last name is better!"

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/02/2008 08:55:00 PM #
Comments (4)
. . .
Comments:
do you know who is running?
 
Both slates are finalized. Anybody know who the SA execs are?
 
The folks who are on the slate probably know. You should ask them!

I think I know one person on the SA slate, but I'm not all that interested in trying to find out. If anyone wants to say (or better yet, speculate widely), knock yourselves out.
 
Lisa Patel?
 
Post a Comment


. . .