. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Oops

I just realized that Nuts and Boalts has been livecommenting the Berkeley City Council meeting. I guess it's good for folks to see at least part of one City Council meeting, just so they know how painful it is. I'm certainly not tuning in.

Update: I lied. I'm listening to the councilmembers talk. I missed Bates and some of Worthington. Capitelli had the most important comment so far, when he said he erred when he granted rights to one group (Code Pink) that he would be disinclined to grant to a less popular group. This has been the real free speech issue, not whether the recruiters could speak. With that, I'm out. Nap time!

Update 2: I'm still lying. Dona Spring sounds like an angry, evil witch who is going to curse you with newt's eyes.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/13/2008 12:20:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .