. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, September 21, 2007
Stuff not worth noting

I was taking a break tonight and scribbled up an application for Attorney General, which I shipped on in. It was extremely respectful towards the Senators on the selection committee. They're already about 2 weeks late, though. I'll let you know how it goes.

Has anyone else in the universe actually seen this application, by the way? It's due today at 5 pm, but even though the ASUC has a glass case with space specifically to list open ASUC positions, there hasn't been any public notice aside from a post on the Facebook group. Even Alex Kozak, the heir to the Attorney General position, only received the application yesterday, and only after I had brought that oversight to the attention of some members of the committee. I don't know if I prompted him getting the application, but it strikes me as kind of sad that the application was out for a week and a half before anyone thought to send it to the dude they actually wanted to reach out to.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/21/2007 12:03:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .