. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, September 07, 2007
Ha!

Rio Bauce is moving on up. I recall an AIM conversation with him, once. I had criticized some pointless exercise in futility over something or other, and when noting it was immature, his comeback was "BUSH WAS IMMATURE!!!" I wasn't particularly impressed with that as a defense. There were a couple "Haha, you're giving me more publicity, so thanks" moments, which I think he thought were supposed to cause me discomfort, too.

Funny guy, that Bauce.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/07/2007 06:58:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
I'm confused as to why you are making things up. Never happened. Thanks.
 
If you've still got that AIM conversation, send it my way so I can make a correction, then. I stand by my recollection.
 
Post a Comment


. . .