. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007
Yay!

After a thousand or so days of "I'll do it tomorrow," I finally got around to making the title at the top of a page a link. While I'm in the mood, what other odd maintenance things should I take care of? I miss my archive page, and the enormous list on the right kind of bothers me. Still, I don't know how else to go about it. Suggestions?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/20/2007 11:04:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
Blogspot's archive feature is hideous--Wordpress is much better at cleaning things up. If you can you should probably update your archives to a more compatible format. Maybe you could list your best/popular/most commented posts too on the side.
 
What's not compatible about the archive format?

Blogger's archive feature is actually only newly hideous. In the past, the archive list could be on a different page, but the "upgrade" to the "new" blogger included a loss of that page. I've been just doing without since.
 
Post a Comment


. . .