. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007
New Semester!

So, it's a brand new semester. And academic year. And week, I guess.

This means that there probably won't be 600 hits a day from folks demanding relief from their AlcoholEdu pain. (I honestly don't see how anyone can get any useful information out of this page's comments. It looks like a total mess, but people keep linking it and saying it's the best thing since sliced bread. I would imagine the effort it takes to parse that page isn't any less than the effort to actually half-listen to the AlcoholEdu folks drone on about booze) Any suggestions for trouble-causing this semester? I've got a couple for the first few weeks, but I need more ideas!

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/26/2007 09:47:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .