. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007
Nudity!

Or something. I haven't been reading the anoncon threads, so maybe this information is there, but...

The Daily Clog did a thingie about folks posting naked pictures in anoncon or something. The pictures that the Clog rehosted have since been removed, I guess. But note this comment:
Wow, this is really horrible. I can't believe you guys posted these and refuse to take them down, despite repeated e-mails. I will never read you guys again, and I will encourage other people not to.
Now I'm curious! Who wanted them taken down? And for what reason? And why were they actually taken down?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 5/17/2007 07:51:00 PM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
clog owns daily cal
 
Post a Comment


. . .