. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007
Wildly speculate

During the election, I got some hits from e-mail and Facebook messages, which of course I can't read. I don't think I've reported anything that folks would need to tell each other about, but who knows? Let's all speculate who those messages were for, and what they said!

I think someone on Facebook received a message pointing them to the color scheme, which the sender was very impressed by.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/14/2007 01:02:00 AM #
Comments (3)
. . .
Comments:
I have a question. Albert Wu got the undergraduate History advisor to forward a campaign email for him on the history listserve. Does that violate campaign rules? Because it seemed pretty fucked up to me.
 
It may, though I think you're asking the boring question. I'm more interested in whether that violates university rules.

If you're interested in that, tell the Elections Council.
 
get an adsense account and make some money :)
 
Post a Comment


. . .