. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007
Whee

I showed up to Clean-Up Day to make a point of not participating. I even wrote and then crossed off my name. When the censure monster comes, though, I'm sure that last year's Student Action defenders will leap to my defense, insisting that it's wrong to punish someone for something that happens after the election.

By the way, I threw the hint out that perhaps the referenda are required to show up, too. They do, after all, fuck up campus with their ugly fliers.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/14/2007 11:53:00 AM #
Comments (3)
. . .
Comments:
Good point. I cleaned up more student life flyers than anything else. -E
 
The rules for this stuff just seem preposterously broken.

You get punished for running a flyer-free campaign.
 
I wasn't there on time (I hope someone files a charge sheet), otherwise we could have discussed this. I hope you didn't give Emily a hard time, or else I'll DQ you. Just kidding. I'm not censuring for not coming to this, but if you really really want fill out the charge sheet for me and I'll submit it.
 
Post a Comment


. . .