. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, April 13, 2007
Oh, no, negative campaigning

Cry me a fucking river. My original quote was "People who complain about negative campaigning are really fucking lame." It's an election, guys. Quit bitching when the folks whose money you want to have control over have some critical words for you. You aren't running as a social experience. We don't owe you our deference.

I don't even recognize "It's a sense that (other) people want to get involved and have things to say." Did I say that? That seems a bit out of character for me. And when I say "this isn't a popularity campaign," I'm not saying "this isn't a popularity contest," because clearly it is. I'm saying "this isn't a campaign to become popular, it's a campaign to become more popular than the other guy." This quote is accurate, though. (I really don't think the first one is, but whatever)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/13/2007 12:07:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .