. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Creepy

This picture looks less like someone posing for a picture, and more like someone who just spotted a hidden camera. By the way...
While she said she plans to stay in the residence halls next year, freshman and Unit 1 resident Linda Moon said many of her friends are moving off-campus.

"If I didn't get a scholarship, I would get an apartment," Moon said. "I don't see why we we're raising costs. I don't see any new buildings."
Did she check out some of those brand new buildings in Unit 1?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/25/2007 12:01:00 AM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
Beetle, I believe housing makes a 2 million dollar profit yearly. I don't think the raising costs beyond inflatoin are there to pay off some debt, but to increase profits for the sake of making money and using it for various purposes.
 
Post a Comment


. . .