. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, April 13, 2007
Charges

SG Alex Kozak has filed and gotten accepted charges against the Student Life referendum for taping fliers above the bulletin boards in Wheeler. If I were the Student Life dudes, I'd just settle for a censure and avoid digging myself a deeper hole by lying my ass off or something in the hearing. The hearing is next Friday.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/13/2007 02:43:00 PM #
Comments (3)
. . .
Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
SA did this in barrows, too. shoulda taken a pic.
 
Doesn't sound too serious. I've spoken to some of the people running the Student Life campaign before and they've seemed very sensible and knowledgeable about the rules (even if the octet and other groups seem to have gone over the line). I doubt they'd try anything crazy.
 
Post a Comment


. . .