. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007
My old suggestion

I was strolling through last year's posts on the ASUC and wanted to point out my old solution for fee increases that Vishal Gupta agrees with in spirit:
Why don't we vote for a fee increase after we leave, in exchange for a reduction now? For instance, change it so that we pay no fees to the ASUC for the next four years, and then make students pay triple the fees we pay now to pay off loans and interest and stuff? I mean, while we're in the process of raising fees that we won't have to pay, why not go the whole nine yards?
Also, I still have my my note-taking template for the candidate forums. It should still be applicable.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/11/2007 10:22:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .