. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Emergency Preliminary Endorsements

I'll just start endorsing folks now, because, quite frankly, I don't think I'm going to believe anything anyone says, anyway. You can think of me as upholding the proud tradition of, say, ASUC Senators in Judicial Council removal hearings, who make their decisions beforehand and just pretend to care what folks are saying. Except I'm a bit more honest about it.

But first, let's take a look at a few things floating around Facebook.

The CalSERVE Executive Slate facebook group. Change in coming. Oh, I mean, CHANGE IS COMING! Check out the picture in the corner. Here's how CalSERVE does their pictures:

Picture 1: Everyone look normal!

Picture 2: Okay, now everyone do something expressive!

(You can see last year's at their website)

Unfortunately, this year, only the dudes got the memo about picture 2. The chicks are still just standing there.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/21/2007 10:02:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .