. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007
Whee

So, I just got back from my Judicial Council hearing, where nobody showed up. I'm probably going to lose, since I'm not telepathic, but it was still good times. As a sidenote, it is the official position of the ASUC, apparently, that voters are too ignorant to know how the ASUC works.

I got a new hearing for Friday at 5:30 to discuss whether incumbents should have their status in elected office appear on the ballot. This was an idea suggested by the defense, actually, in today's case.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/25/2007 03:31:00 PM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
I am sorry I missed out on the fun. I had meetings that were shuffled around at the last minute.
 
Post a Comment


. . .