. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Update on... stuff

I hope everyone else made the same request I did. I got a response from Josh Daniels, the substantive portion of which was:
You raised a lot of good (very correct) points. I'd be happy to talk with you about the refund and your other concerns. I can't comment on the feasibility or legality of giving you a refund, but we should definitely talk about it.
If you're thinking "Wait a minute, that's not very substantive," you're right! Anyway, I let him know I was available to meet, though I pointed out that if he's responding because he wants to look "political," when he doesn't actually have anything meaningful to say or discuss (and he doesn't, since if he did, he could easily have said so in the e-mail without going through the effort of meeting), he shouldn't waste our time, and I won't hold it against him.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/07/2007 03:07:00 PM #
Comments (3)
. . .
Comments:
I'll give him credit for his weasely response. After all, the usual Berkeley response would have involved talking about how great and wonderful taxation is, and then calling you a selfish capitalist for not wanting to voluntarily surrender your money people who are shinier than you.
 
play nice beetle!
 
I am playing nice! I wanted to let him get out of having to go to a pointless meeting. It's not my fault he still scheduled it.
 
Post a Comment


. . .