. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subtle

Today, there's an ad in the Daily Cal. The ASUC Elections Council still needs a Publicity Coordinator and Poll Coordinator, and they get paid, so if you're interested, contact the Elections Council or check out their website.

What's neat about the ad, though, is the title:
LET THE ASUC PAY YOU THIS YEAR!
What an awesome line that strikes right at the core of what the ASUC represents. I don't think it was done on purpose, but since the Chair is Jessica Wren, who has seen the ASUC in "action," it may very well have been.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/14/2007 02:15:00 PM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
aren't I clever?

UPDATE: I'm just in need of a Publicity Coordinator now.

Should be a good Senate meeting tonight, sb 24 is causing quite a stir...let's hope I get some inspired arguments/questions for which I'll get to use my saucy retorts!
 
Post a Comment


. . .