. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Custom question

I'm not as carefully versed in prostitution customs as I would like, but:
"What I see going on here is prostitution," said Ignacio Chapela, an assistant environmental science, policy and management professor, to more than 100 audience members.
Don't voyeurs usually have to pay, too?
"They touted it as a 'green' deal, which is not true," [Hillary Lehr] said. "They're making money by looking green."
Green is the color of money.
Chapela said that while he understood the lack of funding available for research, "that need has to be tempered by... social responsibility."

"Before crossing the line, I want to ask questions," he said. "And my answer at this point is no."
Is it okay for other people to cross that line without his permission?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/28/2007 12:00:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .