. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007
No mistake here

The Daily Cal no longer posts its corrections online and, as far as I can tell, does not go back and correct articles, so you have no way of knowing why I'm taking credit for these corrections.

Clarification: While I thought it was obvious that it was the Daily Cal reporter's and editor's fault, and not David Wasserman's, that may not have come across in my original correction concerning the drug thingie. David confirms that the reporter wrote down the wrong thing, and it was also listed in the corrections (not that you can see them).

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 1/25/2007 06:03:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
they posted corrections on page 2 of today's Daily Cal. I recognized some of yours. Nice.
 
I've never seen a Daily Cal reporter use a recorder or write something down. They've even misquoted me when I've e-mailed my statement to them. I just don't get it.
 
Post a Comment


. . .