. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Saturday, December 16, 2006
Still soliciting evil plans

Just a reminder, folks. Winter break is a great time to come up with evil plans for bringing the ASUC crashing up. If you've got ideas, send them my way and I'll be happy to help. I've already got four in the works, and one of them is teh awesome.

Also, I need a volunteer or ten to start preparing to fight the fee increases that are going to be pitched to us next election. There are at least four of those in the works, too, and the total will probably exceed $100 a semester, with no tangible benefit for the vast majority of students.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 12/16/2006 10:33:00 PM #
Comments (4)
. . .
Comments:
i've always wondered how the asuc can not fund discrimination, but fund the rrc's, who all discriminate based on race, at least implicitly
 
That's actually not one of my evil plans, and not one I'm willing to take up without substantial backing.
 
let's bring a petition to raise mandatory fees for the "pad bobby's pocket" fund. it seems we can vote on raising fees for any damn reason, so i think this is just as legitimate.
 
You can count me in. The last fee I oppossed only passed by 67.5%.
 
Post a Comment


. . .