. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006
Heh!

Apparently, Student Action hates me so much they even bitch about me to their friends. Luckily, their friends don't take the time to actually investigate and note my past critcisms of CalSERVE and co., or even the absence of Student Action criticism on the front page of my blog, because this lets me mark another one in the "victory" column. How DARE I actually criticize them and hold them to account? They won the election, and they should have free reign to do whatever the hell they want with our money and in our name, right?

Oh, they're just so precious.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 12/14/2006 07:07:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
That's pretty funny. You know you're doing something right...

This recent post on Andrew Sullivan seems pretty relevant to the situation.
 
Exactly
 
Post a Comment


. . .