. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, November 13, 2006
Today's comical charge sheet quote

Hmm.
In the trial ASUC vs. SAES, Judicial Council Chairperson Sonya Banerjee inappropriately forced Suken Vakil to testify as a witness against himself while he was, in actuality, the spokesperson and a litigant.
Did I mention who was chairperson in ASUC vs. SAES? I think I mentioned it before. Well, just in case you need a reminder, I'll mention it again. Bobby Gregg. You know. Not Sonya Banerjee.

Hoping to enlighten our Senate, I've compiled a list of some differences between Sonya Banerjee and Bobby Gregg. I realize these are pretty subtle, but I have confidence that our well-educated Senate will be able to follow.

1. Sonya's name is "Sonya Banerjee." Bobby's is "Bobby Gregg," or sometimes "Robert Gregg."

2. As far as I can tell, Sonya is a chick, while Bobby is a dude.

3. For the "diversity"-minded, Bobby's about as white as they come, while Sonya's sort of brownish.

4. Sonya is still a student here. Bobby is not.

I hope this helps clear things up.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/13/2006 01:10:00 AM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
I think you should add "5. Bobby presided in ASUC vs. SAES, Sonya did not" just to bring it full circle.
 
Post a Comment


. . .