. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006
Protest!

It's been a while since I did protest coverage, so I'll see if I can make it out to Monday's rally (?) about tazering on some other campus. I'll be reporting, not supporting, since I have a hard time getting worked up about it. Much like the death penalty, if there is an injustice, the recipient probably deserved it, so... meh.

By the way, I like the "he was tazered for not having his ID" argument. Imagine the other arguments we can make along those lines.

Dude gets stopped for speeding, shoots officer in the face when he walks up, drives away, firing a pistol at random at occupied playgrounds as he passes, while firing nuclear missiles out of the trailer/silo his car carries (for the sake of argument). Another officer shoots the dude. Protests form, pointing out that "he was shot for speeding!!!"

Or hey, "Student Action tried to charge us $22,000 for chalking!"

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/19/2006 01:16:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .