. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, September 22, 2006
I don't know what I'm talking about

Gordon Wozniak lies about the Judicial Council. No shock there.
My resolution's actual intent was to correct what I saw as a gross injustice. I wanted the ASUC to uphold its democratic principles. As someone who respects and values the autonomy of the ASUC, I am glad the ASUC resolved the situation internally and, ultimately, the Judicial Council agreed with the objective of my resolution.
No, the Judicial Council was forced by a loophole to let Student Action off the hook. Neither the arguments raised in Wozniak's resolution about vote counts nor the copy-and-pastes from Student Action's brief were accepted by the Judicial Council as valid. Indeed, the Judicial Council went to great effort to point out that the fact that Student Action was getting off was a gross injustice. There was no agreement with Wozzy's intent.

I'm tired. I hope someone else corrects this.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/22/2006 11:44:00 AM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
I know publishing a newspaper on a daily basis is demanding and time intensive, but sometimes mispellings are fun.
 
Post a Comment


. . .