. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006
For those of you wondering

I don't really have time to read the Daily Cal anymore. Well, to be more accurate, since I have no classes, I don't have those few minutes of down time between them when I misjudge when to leave for class, which means that if I wanted to read the Daily Cal, I'd have to take time away from doing other things to do so, and that's not going to happen for a paper like the Daily Cal.

Anyway, the punchline is that I'm not doing as much Daily Cal blogging as usual. Eventually I'll get around to finishing the propositions, though. Maybe. Just as a summary, though, I'm voting NO on everything.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 9/28/2006 12:32:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .