. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Sunday, August 27, 2006
Whoa

Proposition 85, "Waiting Period and Parental Notification Before Termination of Minor's Pregnancy. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.", seems somehow familiar. I dunno why that is.

As I think I may have explained before in a previous election, I don't screw kids, and I don't have any, so it doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me whether this passes or fails.

From the argument for:
PARENTS have invested more attention and love in raising their daughter, know her personal and medical history better, and care more about her future than STRANGERS employed by abortion clinics PROFITING from performing many abortions on minors.
This argument is written in part by doctors. Profiting from the misfortune of others is their purpose in America.

By the way, reading these arguments gives me a headache. I mean, gives me a HEADACHE. If you're interested in what I said last year, it's here.

Since the opponents seem to think that supporting this will cause dead teenage girls to pile up in back alleys from failed secret abortions, and because teenage girls are annoying, I guess I'll give a mild YES endorsement. Which is the opposite of last year, though I forget why.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/27/2006 10:08:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .