. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Time for some Google abuse

Now that I'm suffering/gleefully enjoying another Googalanche (the last being the Georgy Russell campaign), the important question is this: How can I better abuse people who come hunting for AlcoholEdu answers? I'm currently chilling at the top of the Google search list for AlcoholEdu answers (and it doesn't help that part of the quote is "Click here for the answers to all the AlcoholEdu questions!") and in the top couple for a lot of searches for specific questions. Unfortunately, I feel like I should take this opportunity and do something far more abusive to these folks, yet I'm coming up blank. Any ideas?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 8/08/2006 06:59:00 PM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
give them the wrong answers!
 
Post a Comment


. . .