. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, July 07, 2006
Teaser

After my hearing is resolved, there will be some exceptionally funny correspondence to share with you all.

For now, though, let me say this: I dislike dealing with children of any age.

I've requested a default judgment, because I no longer think anything is going to be gained from the hearing, considering the way Student Action has approached it. I didn't think it was possible, but I have discovered that I had overestimated Student Action's willingness to resolve this cleanly. Unfortunately, I don't think the Judicial Council will rule on the motion before the date of the hearing. As a result, deforestation will ensue.

This means there'll be a Copy Central Party, probably Saturday morning. Bring your friends! Bring your projects that need copying!

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 7/07/2006 12:20:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .