. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Donations requested

So, who wants to donate to the copy fund? I've got what I think will turn out to be hundreds of pages worth of evidence to copy, since I need ten copies of each page. Heck, it might even reach $10! I don't have that kind of money to spare! And folders! Where am I going to get funds for folders?

Hey, all you folks who claim to appreciate what I'm doing, how about some tangible gratitude? I haven't been offered a single beer!

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 7/04/2006 01:24:00 AM #
Comments (6)
. . .
Comments:
If you're near Eshleman any week day between 1 and 7 (and can get into the building), Aaron and I are usually up in the Squelch office in 310 Eshleman. Aaron's always looking for an excuse to retreat to the Bear's Lair.
 
I spent over 60 bucks at copy central doing all the copying to get the SA slate disqualified in Ratto v. Vakil.
 
set up a pay pal account
 
Pitchers are on me next time.
 
...I'll get round two
 
I guess I'm cheap :( ... I have some extra yellow file-folders if you could use them. Email me if so.
 
Post a Comment


. . .