. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006
Ugh

Despite my bestest hopes, I've been forced to submit another god damned charge sheet. For Christ's sake, Manny. "It is vital that the offices be filled. Therefore, I must fill them with someone. In my objective opinion, the best people are... those in MY PARTY!!!"

So yeah, now I'm involved again. I was getting sick of the "Manny consults with his lawyers, issues an executive order, gets it overturned by the Judicial Council, repeat" process that looked like it was going to begin, so in addition to requesting that EO 8 be voided, I also requested Judicial Council-forced negotiations between Student Action and Squelch+Igor. To be perfectly honest, I don't really think the Judicial Council has the Constitutional authority to do something like that, but maybe the Judicial Council will figure something out. If the real issue is just to have a placeholder who won't do anything serious, the parties should definitely be able to come up with some kind of compromise.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 6/30/2006 01:12:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .