. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Whee

As you all know, when I take a position, I am invariably on the losing side. Today is almost no exception. I lost both cases seeking to have the referenda questions removed from the ballot, so they will both appear. Be sure to go out and vote NO to these bad ideas (RSF Fee increase and Graduate Assembly Referendum). As a bonus, according to what I heard from the hearing, voting NO on the GA-MOU referendum will lead to true autonomy next year. I'm not sure how reliable the information is, but if you want the GA to have autonomy, you should also vote NO.

I did, surprisingly, win the case against Manny's EO. It won't have an elections impact, but it's good to know that the Judicial Council recognizes the boundaries of executive power.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/25/2006 08:36:00 AM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
You gave it a good try.

Thanks for taking the time out to file these charges, go to the Judicial Council hearings, and write all these statements and op-eds. Even though I am a supporter of the GA referendum, I can only applaud your commitment to fairness.

Also, I saw in the other post you cared how much time the Judicial Council was putting in too. You have a heart, haha! I knew there was a reason why you were my favorite conservative blogger back in the day.

Get some rest.
 
Post a Comment


. . .