. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, April 10, 2006
Oh, that reminds me

I had completely forgot, but The Daily Cal reminded me. No, not about the fact that CalSERVE isn't running an executive slate. I mean about the fact that The Daily Cal didn't cover this last week. It seems like one of those things worth mentioning.

As a sidenote, I'm not sure I can support Andy Ratto. I haven't heard reports of Andy threatening folks, or insisting that he doesn't really want to represent the students, or complaining about how the paperwork rules are too complicated, or generally acting batshit insane. I feel like he's failing to carry the BEARS-United torch.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/10/2006 11:43:00 AM #
Comments (1)
. . .
Comments:
Challenge Accepted!

[The hard part will not be in saying and doing those things, but getting the Daily Cal to cover my antics, by the way.]
 
Post a Comment


. . .