. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, April 24, 2006
Holy fucking hell

So, I just got back from four and a half hours of Judicial Council hearings. My vision is kind of blurry, and I want to crawl into bed real quick, but I just want to salute the Judicial Council members for volunteering for one of the shittiest jobs evar. Here I am complaining about 4.5 hours, while they're still deliberating, and may be for another five god damned hours tonight in order to make elections. I'm so sorry!!!

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/24/2006 11:24:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
That is a lot of stuff. I tried to go to the hearing, but it was not in the Senate room so I abondoned my quest. Good job keeping them honest.
 
The Council is used to it. In one election season I made them show up at 9 am on Saturday for 11 hearings back to back and kept them in deliberations until 2 am Sunday. But its good to know someone else gets the time commitment.
 
Post a Comment


. . .