. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, April 21, 2006
Hold on a second...

Apparently, UCB Livejournal is the Best Blog of Berkeley for the Daily Cal. (The Patriot blog was runner up) I suppose I should be a little troubled that blogs now need to compete with all online forums. What next? Message boards?

I suppose it won because most people who voted didn't find a spot for the community so they stuck it in "blog." The non-online equivalent of this would be "Best Student Publication: Bulletin Board Covered In Fliers." I suggest, then, for next year, we all vote for something in a category it doesn't belong. Like, "Best Mexican Food: Arctic Circle."

Update: After further review, I think I need a better non-online analog. A bulletin board won't beat out a real publication. Instead, the better analogy would be "Best Student Publication: Bathroom Stall Art."

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/21/2006 03:44:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .