. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Electionstuff

I'll probably be cutting back on the laugh-at-the-elections-folk this year. Alex and The Patriot look to be on the case, anyway. Since I may be at the candidate's forum on Friday, I think I'll even skip the BUEs (Beetle's Uninformed Endorsements, for you newcomers) and do an unprecedented set of BIEs. But with that, let me get in the requisite shots:

Sapna Mehta and Anu Joshi explain why there is no CalSERVE executive slate this year: CalSERVErs are incompetent. I dunno why you'd make this point in an op-ed for your own party, but they did.

It is unfortunate that Ben Narodick is a SQUELCH! guy, because people will take him less seriously than they should. Ben is one of the few folks involved in the ASUC who takes the idea of the ASUC seriously. He isn't the one who'll be putting aside student groups because something "feels right for the ASUC to do." Anyway, what I wanted to draw attention to in this op-ed, though, was the sub-header:

Student Government Offers No Deep Impact by Thrusting Itself Into Multiple Roles

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 4/18/2006 12:21:00 PM #
Comments (3)
. . .
Comments:
Anyone else think its weird the Daily Cal is running banner ads for Boston University?
 
Anyone else think that the tagline on Ben's piece is very, very dirty, with the change of just one little letter?
(r -> h)
 
I did, even without the letter change.
 
Post a Comment


. . .