. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, March 20, 2006
Radio review number 2

Show 2 from Alex Marlow.

Assuming I'm the blog mentioned, I wonder if I should be worried that the folks on the show are, in response, "working on him."

The piece on BAMN was somewhat snarky, essentially the content of what a Beetle Beat blog post would be if I had the patience to write a 30-minute post, including my favorite that the minority student body president was facing a racist campus. I can appreciate the fun of it, as it is simply Alex and Andro Quinio sitting around and talking about the idiocy of the comments at one of those BAMN public hearings on racism or something-or-other. Whether that's the depth they want is something I'll leave up to them, but it can be a fun listen. I'd recommend more ridiculous analogies, as those are often fun.

Anyway, admittedly I was half-distracted, so meh.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/20/2006 08:07:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .