. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006
No, actually I wasn't thinking that

I normally steer clear of commenting on SoT, mostly because every SoT column is a rerun of a SoT column that ran the year before... and the year before that... etc. Today I'll point this out:

Whatever. Slicing, dicing and stretching the dong because it doesn't extend further into the big bad world is just as absurd as labiaplasty. I said it before, and I will say it again: Male or female, pussy or penis, you are entitled to have someone appreciate your family jewels just the way they are.

Oh, entitled, are we? Can we have sex with this entitlement? Or do we have to deal in the real world, where "being entitled to something" means nothing?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/07/2006 12:32:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .