. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006
Imagine that

What a coincidence. I made fun of the idiocy of Save Science With Petitions. I made fun of the idiocy of Can't Sleep Because of Naked People while drawing a connection to when I made fun of My Studies Are Disrupted Because I Can't Sleep While Professor Yoo Still Has His Job.

Interestingly, one of the Save Science With Petitions guys is the same guy (or at least has the same name) as My Studies Are Disrupted Because I Can't Sleep While Professor Yoo Still Has His Job guy. For Jason Curtis to criticize someone for doing work towards a goal he doesn't approve of and then complain that the Bush administration criticizes some people for doing work towards goals it doesn't approve of would be pretty interesting.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/02/2006 07:10:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .