. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, March 27, 2006
Haha. Oh, man.

What is this? Do these people really sleep at night?

On March 14, 2006, the AP did their own article, left out any attribution to me or my publication and lifted not only my research but also whole sections of my article for their own (making cosmetic changes of course).

We contacted an AP senior editor and ombudsmen both and both admitted to having had the article passed on to them, and both stated that they viewed us as a blog and because we were a blog, they did not need to credit us.


Again, none of my business, but I thought people might like to know that the major wire news service in the country does not consider plagiarism to be... well... plagiarism. Any journalism schoolers want to defend this? It'll be fun!

(via Instapundit)

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/27/2006 01:37:00 PM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .