. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Deathblow delivered

Well. I'm in a bit of a bind. This year's ASUC elections are apparently so ridiculous that I'm pretty much crippled. It's like trying to make fun of a clown. What are you going to say?

According to folks who are stuck in various loops, CalSERVE will not be running an executive slate, and BEARS United is running Andy Ratto for everything. The elections may finally have someone to run them, but there almost seems to be no point. Are online elections getting implemented this year, too?

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 3/28/2006 06:39:00 PM #
Comments (3)
. . .
Comments:
Actually, I may have forgot to file the form for one of the four offices, although I can't remember which one. I am running for Student Advocate though. You going to do endorsements this year?
 
and last I heard things should be online, although it's odd that we haven't heard anything about it...
 
I think I've got a quarter laying around to do endorsements with.
 
Post a Comment


. . .