. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006
In celebration...

It's not really my job, but I'll point you to this, with the summary comment:

Here we have a credible allegation that an American citizen was attacked, beated and robbed in his own home by agents of a hostile foreign power because of his political views and activities.

Call me a press-hating fascist wingnut, but I think that's a big story. That's a page one, lead for a week, cover-of-Time-and-Newsweek story. Why the hell are you whining yourselves hoarse about how long it took the White House press corps to learn about a minor hunting accident?


I recall seeing this in the Chron as related to the discussion of whether Falun Gong should be allowed into the Chinese New Year parade. I forget which page it was on, but it certainly wasn't on the front one. I do recall wondering "say, isn't this huge news?"

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 2/20/2006 04:42:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
beated huh?
 
That sucka was beated down!
 
Post a Comment


. . .