. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006
Ah, the phantom amendment

A Chron Letter Sprint!

Eva Sheppard Wolf quotes the ninth amendment as the source for the privacy right. The ninth amendment is one of those amendments that you quote whenever you feel like it. In any case I did a quick search and couldn't find her letter complaining about the S.F. gun ban.

Maureen Natishyn is one of those supergeniuses who sees what we don't:

In addition, however, I have a question for all Americans: What on earth makes anybody here in the United States think that this weapon wouldn't be used by our own brainwashed military on those of us who disagree with the criminal-element running the White House?

Yeah... I'd normally put the burden of proof ("What makes you think...?") on the folks suggesting that this was the plan of action, but hey, what do I know? And even if I did believe this was the plan, I would definitely not open my mouth about it, considering what the consequences are.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 1/20/2006 09:23:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .