. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Monday, December 05, 2005
Oh, right

I have a blog. I forgot. People haven't been saying dumb stuff loud enough for me to hear, so I'm pretty parched for material. I'm down to The Daily Bruin. I think I've mentioned this before, but democracy is that voting thing, not that "no government-funded news stories" thing.

The action of paying newspapers to print false news stories is so blatantly hypocritical of the Bush administration, it almost defies description. We'll check our dictionaries, but isn't "freedom of the press" one of the cornerstones of democracy and the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?

Well, okay, should we mention that the U.S. Constitution is not the final arbiter of what democracy is in countries that aren't the U.S., or is that too easy?

An Instapundit commenter probably explains the situation far better.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 12/05/2005 10:55:00 AM #
Comments (0)
. . .
Comments: Post a Comment


. . .