. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Like they say...

A corpse is no reason to avoid taking a gratuitious cheap shot at Republicans.

Though [dead rich donator Charles Travers] was a known Republican, [professor Shannon Stimson] said his money did not come with strings attached on how it was to be spent.

"I always found him of good cheer and interested to see what we were going to do but never pushing his agenda at all," she said.


Relevance? Reasoning? Do Democrats never attach strings? Not very subtle, Veronica Louie. I especially like the "known Republican" part, as if it's one of those things people keep secret usually.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/29/2005 12:01:00 PM #
Comments (2)
. . .
Comments:
Actually, with Republicans being the way they are these days, I try to keep it to myself.
 
I think they used the same phrase for me once, they either called me an "open republican" or a "known republican." Or maybe it was "known conservative", I forget.
 
Post a Comment


. . .