. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nap Time!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Fight death with light!

Well, you figure it out. To oppose the death penalty, the city left the lights on in one of its buildings until midnight.

The official explanation is that they were too lazy to decorate the building with anti-death penalty stuff, though I'm not sure how wasting electricity serves as a reasonable substitute.

Beetle's Challenge: Come up with an explanation for how leaving the lights on opposes the death penalty.

posted by Beetle Aurora Drake 11/30/2005 09:29:00 AM #
Comments (3)
. . .
Comments:
Word. That's tarded.

I thought I was super-liberal until I went to Berkeley (undergrad).

Then, I learned that I am just sanely liberal (at Boalt).
 
hoping to drain the world's supply of power before anyone else gets the electric chair??
 
Ooh, that's good. You win!
 
Post a Comment


. . .